BULL dump truck
|Permitted total weight 29,000 kg, drawbar load 2,000 kg||X|
|permitted total weight 30000 kg, 3000 kg drawbar load up to 40 km/h, please note the permitted drawbar load of the vehicle||O|
|permitted total weight 31,000 kg with 4,000 kg drawbar load up to 40 km/h, please note permitted drawbar load of the tractor (possible only with ball head)||O|
|Profi frame, galvanised||X|
|Parabolic suspension, Gigant assembly||X|
|Parabolic suspension, Gigant Plus assembly||O|
|Hydraulically sprung draw gear, swivelling for upper/bottom hitch, easily adjustable coupling height to suit different requirements||X|
|DIN drawbar eye 40 (Ø 40 mm)||X|
|Ball head K80 (Ø 80 mm)||O|
|Piton-Fix (for export only)||O|
|Swivelling drawbar eye 50 mm (Ø 50 mm) for export only||O|
|Axle version 410 x 120, brake drums BPW||X|
|Axle version 410 x 180, brake drums BPW||O|
|3 brake axles / front steered, centre rigid, rear steered||X|
|Forced steering - 3 brake axles, medium rigid, first and last steered, track width 2050 mm or 2150 mm||O|
|2-circuit compressed air with ALB||X|
|Hydraulic single-line brake without load adaptation valve, with flat-sealing sleeve, for export only||O|
|Hydraulic single-line brake with load adaptation valve and flat-sealing sleeve, for export only||O|
|40 km / h version with EC type approval and COC papers (including fenders, underrun protection and side marker lights)||X|
|60 km / h Germany version with TÜV data sheet (including clearance lights, side marker lights)||O|
|Supporting foot, hydraulic||X|
|Hitch support jack rigid, possible only with bottom hitch, coupling height 400mm (for export only)||O|
|Tipping cylinder 2470 mm hub, limit switch||X|
|Rear trailer coupling||O|
|Rear trailer coupling, automatic||O|
|Brake connection for 2nd Trailer / 2-circuit compressed air||O|
|Hydraulics for 2nd trailer||O|
|Brake connection for 2nd trailer / hydraulic brake||O|
- Large size tilt ball bearing up to body size 5.15 m for optimum stability.
- All Bull bodies and dumpers starting from TMK 256 have a heavy-duty tilt bearing mounted directly on the frame
- Continuous, robust tipping crossbar, extra-wide bearing at the rear.
- Large-size tilt cylinder (gimbal mounting).
- Specially strong hollow section frame: (no welded U-profiles) ensures maximum stability (absolute torsion-resistance), so no warping is possible.
- Heavy-duty axles with plenty of reserve.
- Extra-large track width for unparalleled stability on challenging terrains.
- Swivelling drawbar for top or bottom hitch