Drying Technology Rondodry
THE ROTARY DRYER FOR THE PROCESSING OF MANURE AND DIGESTATE
The liquid manure and digestate treatment installation RondoDry evaporates up to 4,000 m3 of water annually. The RondoDry collects up to 70% of the ammonium nitrogen from the manure and thus contributes to significantly reducing the total nitrogen content. This unburdens the surfaces and significantly reduces transport and application costs. The expansion of storage capacity is avoided. After treatment, the liquid manure can still be applied using the existing technology.
SPECIFICATIONS & ADVANTAGES
- High evaporation rate due to patented rotary drum with grid-shaped surface structure (approx. 400 m2) up to 1 kg of water per kWh thermal
- Short assembly and commissioning time due to modular design with integrated heat exchange unit, heat meter and circulation pump
- Cooling operation with residual heat consumption (Fliegl heat management)
- Fully automatic operation without additional staffing
- Safety device with WHG approval
Need help or support?
Our support team will be happy to assist you.