BULL dump truck
|Permitted total weight 20,000 kg, drawbar load 2,000 kg||X|
|Permitted total weight 21000 kg, drawbar load 3000 kg up to 40 km/h, note the permitted drawbar load of the tractor vehicle||O|
|Permitted total weight 22,000 kg, drawbar load 4000 kg up to 40 km/h, note permitted drawbar load of the tractor (possible only with ball head)||O|
|permitted total weight 23000 kg / with 3000 kg drawbar load for export (axle spacing up to 1540 mm)||O|
|Profi frame, galvanised||X|
|Parabolic suspension, Gigant assembly||X|
|Parabolic suspension, Gigant Plus assembly||O|
|Hydraulically sprung draw gear, swivelling for upper/bottom hitch, easily adjustable coupling height to suit different requirements||X|
|DIN drawbar eye 40 (Ø 40 mm)||X|
|Ball head K80 (Ø 80 mm)||O|
|Piton-Fix (for export only)||O|
|Swivelling drawbar eye 50 mm (Ø 50 mm) for export only||O|
|Axle version 410 x 120, brake drums BPW||X|
|Axle version 410 x 180, brake drums BPW||O|
|2 brake axles, both rigid||X|
|2 brake axles, front rigid, rear steered, hydraulic locking, up to 60 km/h (1 single-acting control unit required)||O|
|Forced steering - 2 brake axles, front rigid, rear steered, track width 2050 mm or 2150 mm||O|
|2-circuit compressed air with ALB||X|
|Hydraulic single-line brake without load adaptation valve, with flat-sealing sleeve, for export only||O|
|Hydraulic single-line brake with load adaptation valve and flat-sealing sleeve, for export only||O|
|40 km/h version with EC type approval and COC papers||O|
|60 km/h version with TÜV data sheet for Germany, clearance lights, side marker lights. Note the load capacity of the tyres, drawbar load max. 2000 kg||O|
|Supporting foot, hydraulic||X|
|Hitch support jack rigid, possible only with bottom hitch, coupling height 400mm (for export only)||O|
|Tipping cylinder, 2470 stroke, limit switch||X|
- Large size tilt ball bearing up to body size 5.15 m for optimum stability.
- All Bull bodies and dumpers starting from TMK 256 have a heavy-duty tilt bearing mounted directly on the frame
- Continuous, robust tipping crossbar, extra-wide bearing at the rear.
- Large-size tilt cylinder (gimbal mounting).
- Specially strong hollow section frame: (no welded U-profiles) ensures maximum stability (absolute torsion-resistance), so no warping is possible.
- Heavy-duty axles with plenty of reserve.
- Extra-large track width for unparalleled stability on challenging terrains.
- Swivelling drawbar for top or bottom hitch