Tandem three-way tipper
|Permitted total weight 20,000 kg, drawbar load 2,000 kg||X|
|Permitted total weight 21000 kg, drawbar load 3000 kg up to 40 km/h, note the permitted drawbar load of the tractor vehicle||O|
|Profi frame, galvanised||X|
|Parabolic suspension, Titan assembly||X|
|Parabolic suspension, Gigant assembly||O|
|Drawbar, unsprung, swivelling, top hitch/bottom hitch||X|
|2 brake axles, both rigid||X|
|2 brake axles, front rigid, rear steered, hydraulic locking, up to 60 km/h (1 single-acting control unit required)||O|
|Axle version 420 x 180 brake drum ADR, track 1820 mm||X|
|Axle version 410 x 180, brake drums BPW||O|
|2-circuit compressed air with ALB||X|
|Hydraulic single-line brake without load adaptation valve, with flat-sealing sleeve, for export only||O|
|Hydraulic single-line brake with load adaptation valve and flat-sealing sleeve, for export only||O|
|DIN drawbar eye 40 (Ø 40 mm)||X|
|Ball head K80 (Ø 80 mm)||O|
|Piton-Fix (for export only)||O|
|Swivelling drawbar eye 50 mm (Ø 50 mm) for export only||O|
|25 km / h Germany version with TÜV data sheet for la -fo ZGM.||X|
|30 km / h version with EC type approval and COC papers|
(including fenders, underride protection, side marker lights)
|40 km / h version with EC type approval and COC papers|
(including fenders, underride protection and side marker lights)
|60 km / h Germany version with TÜV data sheet (including clearance lights, Side marker lights)||O|
|25 km / h version for export||O|
|Supporting foot, hydraulic||X|
|Supporting foot with 2 speeds / height-adjustable||O|
|Hitch support jack rigid, possible only with bottom hitch, coupling height 400mm (for export only)||O|
|Tipping cylinder, 2150 stroke, limit switch||X|
|Rear trailer coupling, automatic||O|
|Brake connection for 2nd trailer / 2-circuit compressed air||O|
|Hydraulics for 2nd trailer||O|
|Brake connection for 2nd trailer / hydraulic brake||O|
- Large-size tilt ball bearing, extremely wide on the outside, for best stability.
- Continuous, robust tipping crossbar, extra-wide bearing at the rear.
- Large-size tilt cylinder (gimbal mounting).
- Specially strong hollow section frame: (no welded U-profiles) ensures maximum stability (absolute torsion-resistance), so no warping is possible.
- Heavy-duty axles with plenty of reserve.
- Extra-large track width for unparalleled stability on challenging terrains.
- Swivelling drawbar for top or bottom hitch.